Walmart's Black Friday deals include big price cuts on PS4, Xbox One X, smartphones, and moreNovember 9, 2018
If it seems like it’s too early to start planning for Black Friday, you’d be wrong! Target, Amazon and Costco have already started sharing early Black Friday deals, and now Walmart has just released its upcoming discounts. There are significant price cuts on consoles including the Xbox One X, PS4 1TB, and Nintendo Switch, so make sure to take advantage of these deals.
Walmart.com online deals start as early as 10PM ET on Wednesday, November 21st, but in-store sales will begin at 6PM on Thanksgiving Day, November 22nd. We’ll be adding and removing items in order to reflect what’s currently available, and make sure to check back to The Verge for Cyber Monday deals when they become available.
- iPhone 8, 8+, or X will come with a $400 Walmart gift card when purchased on a device payment plan through AT&T, Sprint, or Verizon
- iPhone XS, XS Max, or XR will come with a $300 Walmart gift card when purchased on a device payment plan through AT&T, Sprint, or Verizon
- iPhone 6 on Straight Talk (in-store only) will be $99 (usually $149)
- iPhone 6S on Straight Talk will be $299 (usually $399)
- iPhone SE on Walmart Family Mobile will be $79 (usually $139)
- Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, S9, S9+, or Note 9 will come with $300 gift card when purchased on a device payment plan through AT&T, Sprint, or Verizon